Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Art Journal Page 3

 Some "springtangle", using my Derwent Graphik paint pens. I did have some trouble with leaking and had to try to cover up a few blobs with the white. The black really started giving me trouble, maybe because I was using it for so long. A few other colours leaked as well. Later I read the tip about holding the pen upright and pumping it a few times. It might be a good idea to do that when starting, and again if using the same colour for some time. Sometimes there was a bit of warning when the paint would start to flow a little faster, but other times it was very sudden. You can see a couple of black splotches at the bottom that I didn't bother fixing. It just dripped from the pen.

And if I was to do this again, I would do the black lines last instead of first.


No comments: