Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Long time, no post




Finally, an update. I was very busy with packing, then painting, then moving, then trying to settle in. This house is supposed to be bigger than the last, but I'm having a hard time finding a place for everything.

I have done a little painting since moving in. I did two 8x10s, but they will be part of a series and I will post them when it is all done. But I had to put that aside for now.

I also did some digital work last week for a bookmark project being held by the Manitoba Arts council, where you submit 3 bookmarks, then each artist will receive one back from another artist, and the other two will tour libraries and then be sold to raise funds for the arts in Manitoba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle

The spiral dragon is unique and very well done,I love it. Of course all your stuff is excellant!

Your friend Jan