Saturday, June 09, 2007

Spiral Dragon


I haven't had much time for artwork lately. I haven't even been cross stitching because I've been playing Final Fantasy 12 in the evenings. I thought I had lots of time because we were supposed to take possession of our house on July 14, but now we get it on June 26. So I guess I will be busy with packing and stuff, and then painting the new house. All I have done lately is this Spiral Dragon, just for fun. Drawn with pen, then scanned and played with in photoshop.

3 comments:

Solitary Raven said...

Are you planning to make the spiral dragon into a blackwork chart for cross stitch ??? (redwork !)
I think it would be stunning! I am a friend of Pixie`s and just happened to link onto your page and love this! If you want I could do it for you and put your name on it as the artist of course.... BUT If you are going to do it or would prefer it not be a chart I would understand... I truly think that it would sell very well.
Laura
http://dragonflymystic.blogspot.com
you can talk to Pixie, I am not a person who would intrude... You have a great eye, and the dragon is awesome.

Pixie Brearley said...

I was just wandering your site seeing if you did anything new and saw Laura's comment. I think that the design would be an awesome black (Red) work design!

Michelle said...

I can't believe I never saw this until now. I never thought about using it for embroidery but I guess it would look good.