Friday, March 16, 2007

Ups and downs

I was just thinking yesterday morning that if anything happened to my tablet I would cry. Well, I didn't cry but I am very upset. I was working on my latest picture on the computer yesterday and one time when I picked up my tablet, with it being so dry and 'staticy' lately, I got a big shock when I touched the top of it. I think that did something to it because after that it didn't work properly anymore. And knowing the wonders of modern technology, it probably can't be fixed. We really can't afford extra expenses right now so I guess I will have to try to finish my picture with the mouse.

On the brighter side, the first sock that I knitted turned out pretty good. I think it took me almost a week to make but I hope the second one will go faster now that I know what to do.

We also got approved for buying a house. It's an older house, but newer and bigger than ours. We will be moving it here and demolishing this old one. So that means I have to get everything packed for storage. Not an easy job with the two of us being pack rats. Gee, I remember when most of my craft supplies fit into a big box. Now I have a room full.

No comments: