Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Painted fabric


I have tried painting on fabric and enjoyed it. I think I liked it because the textile medium thinned the paint and that made it easier to use. I have to try thinning the paint more the next time I paint on masonite. This square will be donated for a group quilt for charity. I'm not sure where I'll go next with fabric painting. I was thinking I would like to so something with beads. But for now I have started on a new dragon picture on the computer.

I have also been knitting and I'm almost done my little afghan. I didn't think I would ever reach the point where I could knit and watch tv at the same time. After this I want to try making a pair of socks. Then I can go back to cross stitching, but I should start a couple more birth announcements before I go back to the house pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I Love the cross stitch you did, I do some but not that woderful! I also like your clay eggs WOW. Your truly a gifted artist. Jan

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for the compliments Jan.