Saturday, December 09, 2006

It's looking a lot like Christmas

Over the last few days I have done my Christmas decorating. I do quite a bit and my collection grows every year. All that's left is to finish the ornament wreath I started making. I didn't have enough ornaments to go around the base I have, so I will probably look for some ribbons to fill the gap. I also have an idea using a wine glass and glass pebbles.

I still want to make a couch cover with Christmas fabric. I gave up on trying to make a pattern and bought one. There are quite a few things I want to do for Christmas. I had to make a list yesterday because I would keep forgetting what those things are. I don't know how much I'll actually get done. The days are going by so fast I haven't even done any drawing lately. But at least I got around to trying an eggnog muffin recipe yesterday, which turned out quite yummy.

I have an album online of my decorations.
http://www.forest-of-dreams.com/Christmas.html

No comments: