Thursday, December 14, 2006

A few bumps on the Christmas road

I have crossed a lot off my list, though nothing seems to be going exactly like it should. Nearly everything I do ends up with some problem or flaw. Like the ornament wreath. I filled in the gap with bows, and then started gluing some of the ornaments together to keep them bunched, but one side didn't turn out quite right.

I made a halo and wings for my dog with wire and white garland, and attached them to her harness, then realized that I put them on backwards.

I started cutting fabric pieces for my couch cover, then realized I didn't have enough. I got some more of a different pattern but I'm not sure when I will get back to that project.

I also drew a picture and I was going to scan it and paint it on the computer, but my scanner suddenly quit working.

At least my first batch of cookies turned out good. I think I will do another batch today.

No comments: