Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween is over

I only added one picture to the Halloween album in my MSN group. Not much else was new this year except the body.

I also posted the story I wrote and I made a little illustration to go with it. It took me a while to draw because I had no reference. I kept it simple, outlined with pen then scanned and painted in photoshop in one layer, with the outline on a separate layer on top.

Well, now I should get back to the drawing exercises I was doing before getting into all the Halloween stuff. I have a book from the library on drawing people that I started going through but have neglected lately. I have also been working on a new dragon picture. I think I have finally drawn the dragon the way I want it, now I have to work on the rest of the picture.

And, I have wanted to try making a fitted cover for my couch so maybe now is the time to start on that.

No comments: