Thursday, June 18, 2015

More polymer practice

Finally got some creative time yesterday. With camping and yard work I don't get much time in my craft room lately. Good thing it was raining so I didn't have to feel guilty about ignoring the weeds. I really wanted to try more blending and that flower cane again. It still doesn't look like the one in the video but I like it. It kind of looks like a fluffy type of flower. And then of course I turned the scraps into marbleized clay.




Then I wanted to make something but had no idea what to do. So many ideas but when it comes down to doing one of them, I don't know what to choose. I ended up just rolling out some black clay, then using a stamp and embellishing it with more clay and purple pearls. I want to try coating this with resin later and will make it a brooch.


No comments: