Friday, January 17, 2014

Addicted to beads

I just realized that I haven't posted since May. Summer was a busy time with camping and gardening. I did get some painting done, a couple of my acrylics are posted on my website, though I see one is missing. I also did some digital work but unfortunately my computer crashed completely at the end of summer and I lost a couple of paintings that I will have to do over again. I'm trying to see it as a blessing in disguise, that maybe the paintings will be better the second time. I know they won't be the same.

And lately I have been buying lots of beads and I have been trying out new techniques and trying to come up with my own designs. I have a pack of beads that have nice colours but are very irregular in size and shape, so I came up with these earrings to make use of them.


I hope to do a lot of painting and beading during the winter months.

No comments: