Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A busy Thanksgiving weekend

Well, I have nothing to post about, but I thought I should post why I have nothing to post about. It was a very busy weekend with putting laminate flooring in our living room. We have a lot of stuff and furniture, so more time was spent moving things out of the way than actually putting the flooring in. I still have to finish putting the room back in order. But the room looks much nicer now, and after seeing all the dust under the carpet and underlay, I don't know if I ever want carpet again.

We also rearranged the yard a bit. We moved the little stone wall that I started building around the vegetable garden, and we moved our apple tree. I hope it lives.

We also had supper at my parents', visited with friends a bit, and watched a movie.

No comments: